One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 (PC/Steam) - How do you change the language in the game?
Posted by chaos @BNEA on 04 January 2017 09:54 AM
To change the language in the game there are two different methods that will need to be used depending on what language is being selected.
English & Traditional Chinese
For these languages you simply need to do the following:
1. Go to your "Library" in Steam.
2. Right-Click the game title and select "Properties".
3. Select the "Languages" tab and select either English/Traditional Chinese and launch the game.
French, Italian, German, and Spanish
For these languages you'll need to perform a slightly different process by doing the following:
1. From the Steam Client Main Menu select "Steam".
2. Select "Settings" and then click on the "Interface" option from the list.
3. From here you can select the language to have Steam start up in by using the drop-down list.
4. Select the language of choice and the Steam client will restart in that specific language.
5. Log back in and Boot/Start the game and the language in the game should be reflected properly.