General - Why am I not receiving a response after submitting an email to support?
Posted by chaos @BNEA on 26 September 2014 03:03 PM
There may be several reasons why your email has not received a response from our support team:
1. During times of high contact volume, responses may be delayed past the 24-hour response time that we usually provide. Rest assured we will respond to tickets/emails in the order they were received.
2. Your email server may be blocking or treating the emails as junk mail (as such we would recommend checking your junk mail folders to see if the emails have been placed there accidentally). Alternately, we would recommend using a free web-based email service (such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail) when submitting a ticket to our support mailbox.
Mail servers may be blocking our emails some examples: (verizon.net, yandex.ru, comcast.net, mail.ru, comehem.se, list.ru, naver.com, aol.com, aim.com, etc.).
3. You've sent additional emails after your original email. Our ticketing system will combine emails to the last email sent (as such if you sent an email the day before and another more recently it would combine them both and push your email out in the queue). Due to this we recommend not sending additional emails as it will simply delay our response time to your original email further.
4. You sent the email to the wrong support region. Please note that our service (firstname.lastname@example.org) is only intended to provide assistance to players with titles/products purchased in the Americas/Canada. For game titles purchased from other regions we recommend checking with the support teams for the region the game was purchased from for further assistance.
Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe/Asia: https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/
5. You've sent the email in over the weekend (Saturday/Sunday). Please note that our support service is only available from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm PST/PDT (excluding holidays) and as such any emails sent in over the weekend will be responded to when our support team returns to the office on the next working day.