General - (PC) Things to try if your game is not working on Vista
Posted by chaos @BNEA on 29 July 2008 09:07 PM
Some of our PC titles were created before Windows Vista was released. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee compatibility with Windows Vista for these titles. If you are having trouble running these games in Windows Vista, you can try running the game in Compatibility Mode and see if that corrects the issue.
1. Right click on the desktop icon for the game and click on Customize.
2. Select Play.
3. Select Edit.
4. Select the 'Compatibility' tab.
5. Select 'Run in compatibility mode'.
6. Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 2).
7. Select "Run as Administrator" and apply the changes.