1. Are download versions available for preorder now?
Pre-orders on STEAM are available now at
2. What is the data size of the downloadable versions?
For the main game of "Super Robot Wars 30", the download data size will be:
STEAM: around 14GB
*The date size listed above are the estimated size at the time of the game's launch on October 28, 2021, and do not include the size of DLCs and patches.
3. Is there an edit BGM function?
Yes, editing BGMs will be supported on Steam.
Supported sampling frequency - 32000Hz／44100Hz／48000Hz
Supported codec - MPEG1Layer3
Supported bitrate - 96kbps／112kbps／128kbps／160kbps／192kbps／224kbps／256kbp／320kbps
*Even if a file meets the above standards, it may not be able to play.
*Depending on the file settings, the BGM name may not been displayed correctly.
*We do not guarantee the operation of unsupported formats and codecs.
The "Edit BGM" feature STEAM allows you to add your own MP3 files to the game's "Custom Music List" and set them as BGM in the game.
4. What is the difference between Digital Ultimate Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition?
Digital Ultimate Edition is a download-only product that includes the contents of Digital Deluxe Edition and paid DLC “Premium Sound & Data Pack”.
5. Do I have to purchase Digital Ultimate Edition to get DLC ”Premium Sound & Data Pack”?
DLC "Premium Sound & Data Pack" will be available for purchase separately from October 28, the day of game launch. DLC "Bonus Mission Pack" included in Digital Ultimate Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition will be available for purchase individually from the same day, too.
6. Are SRX and Cybaster included in download pre-order bonus not advanced unlock in the game, and only available to acquire them who only own the bonus?
Yes, SRX and Cybaster are only available in the bonus missions "Sprit of Steel" and "Elemental Lord".
*The missions "Sprit of Steel" and “Elemental Lord" may be released at a later date.
7. Are SRX and Cybaster included in DLC1 and DLC2 as units from Super Robot Wars OG series?
No, they are not. DLC1 and DLC2 do not include SRX and Cybaster.
8. Is “Tactical Area Selection” function only relevant to main scenarios?
Tactical Area Selection is related to all Area Missions (scenarios).
You can play only the Key Missions (i.e., the missions that players are required to reach the ending), play only the missions that interest you, or you can choose which missions you want to play from all Area Missions.
9. Can I use "AUTO Battle" in all area missions?
Yes, you can use “AUTO Battle” in all Area Missions.