Have a key for some awesome BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America items? Here's a step by step guide on how to redeem it:
This example shows the process to redeem and claim items on an Xbox Live Account.
1) First, head on over to https://www.bandainamcoent.com/redeem and enter your code.
Figure 1: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Item Key Redemption page
2) If the code is valid, you'll then be asked to log in to your BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account to claim your items.
Figure 2: Log in required to claim items from key
3) If you don't have a BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account, click "Create Your BANDAI NAMCO Account" on the left.
Figure 3: Create your BANDAI NAMCO Account
Figure 4: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account creation page
4) Once you have successfully created a BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account or logged in to an account, you will be asked to link it with your platform's account. In this example, you must first link your Xbox Live and BANDAI NAMCO Account to claim your reward.
Figure 5: Link BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account to claim items
Figure 6: Link BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account to Xbox Live
5) After you select the platform you want to link, you will be sent to their login page. Sign in with your credentials for that platform.
For this example, if you're on Xbox, you'll be sent to a Microsoft login page. Sign in with your Xbox Live Account credentials. If you happen to have more than one Microsoft Account, make sure you sign in to the one associated with your primary Xbox Live Account.
Figure 7: Microsoft Account Sign in
6) After signing in, you will need to authorize permissions for your BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account by clicking "Yes".
Figure 8: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account permissions
7) After successfully linking your platform's account, you'll be taken back to the item key redemption page and will have successfully claimed your item!
Figure 9: Item Key Redemption success page
"OOPS! The code you entered is not a valid code. Please check that you have entered the code correctly."
Double check to make sure you're entering the code correctly. Make sure you are capitalizing the correct parts of your code. If you're still having issues, send us a support ticket at the bottom of this page.
Figure 10: Item Key Code invalid
"It looks like the code you entered has already been claimed."
Make sure you are entering in your code correctly. If you still receive this error after verifying that there are no errors in the code, send us a support ticket at the bottom of this page.
Figure 11: Code Already Claimed
"It looks like the code you entered has already been claimed by this account."
If you've already redeemed your code and you still haven't received your items, please send us a ticket using the link at the bottom of the page.
Figure 12: Code Already Claimed by this account
"Account linking is unavailable. Please try again later."
Scenario 1: This error occurs when the Microsoft Account you just signed in to does not have an Xbox Live account associated with it. Make sure that you are linking the correct Microsoft Account to your BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Account.
Scenario 2: This error can occur when the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America system is temporarily down.
Figure 13: Account linking is currently unavailable