Ichor is a resource that can be spent to activate a player's gift or used as ammunition for the bayonet rifle weapon-type. Ichor is displayed at the bottom right of the screen next to the player's equipped gifts. The number on the left indicates how much ichor a player has left while the number on the right is the maximum amount of ichor the player has.
Ichor can be restored by:
- Resting at a mistle.
- Hitting enemies with melee attacks.
- Hitting enemies with the player's blood veil.
- Backstabbing an enemy.
- Parrying an enemy attack.
- Blocking multiple enemy attacks in a row.
- Defeating a boss.
- Using items that replenish ichor (Ichor Concentrate)
- Using certain ichor restoring gifts
The maximum amount of ichor a character can have can be increased by either leveling up, using temporary ichor increasing items, or by performing a drain attack.