If you are experiencing issues locating the DLC, please check the following as this should resolve your issue.
First, please also make sure the DLC is listed as Installed on your PS4 notifications and not listed as waiting to install (as this could be a DLC region issue). If the DLC is listed as installed (and not waiting to install) you may need to perform a license restore as it's possible the content license for your content may not have downloaded to your system (Settings> Account Management> Restore Licenses).
If you're playing on a different PSN account from the PSN account that owns the DLC or in the case your PS4 system is offline when playing SOULCALIBUR VI, please make sure that the PSN account that owns the DLC has been activated to the PS4 system via Settings> Account Management> Activate as Primary PS4. If your account is already active, please deactivate your account, restart your PS4, and then activate it again.
If the above doesn't work, please provide us with the following information as we'll need to verify if this issue is caused by your game + PSN region
- Are you using a physical disc or digital download?
- If you're using a physical disc, what is the rating printed on your game disc (Rated T for Teen, PEGI Rating of 12, etc.) (Please provide us a screenshot of your disc as well)?
- What region was your PSN account originally created for?
- When you check your notifications if the DLC listed as Installed or Waiting to Install (Please provide us a screenshot of this as well)?
- A screenshot of your currently installed DLC via My Add Ons Folder
First, what we would recommend would be to go to Settings> My Xbox> My Home Xbox and register your main Xbox Live Profile to your Xbox One system. Afterwards, please delete the game and dlc from your system itself and run a Hard Shutdown on your Xbox One to clear its system cache.
- Power down your console
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the console.
- Wait for about 2 minutes
- Plug the power cable into the back of the console
- Wait for the power brick to go from a white light to an orange light
- Turn the power on.
Afterwards, please go to Settings> System> Location and change your country to another country and restart your system. Once your system restarts, please return to this menu again and change it back to the United States and restart again. After going through this process, please download the game and content to your Xbox One again.
We have also received reports that switching your Xbox One system to another region and downloading the game from another region has fixed this issue for some users and we would recommend trying this as well if the workaround above does not work (Users in the North American regions reported using United Kingdom region). However, if this workaround resolved your issue, we would recommend switching it back to the United States and only switch it to UK when downloading content for SOULCALIBUR VI as it may cause other random issues to occur with your other games.In the case you're using a physical disc, please delete the game installation, switch your system region, then install the game through this alternate region.
Make sure the individual DLCs are checked off in the DLC Tab and verify the game cache