What it transfers (This doesn't show up until you select your Conton City Hero)
- The costumes that are currently equipped to your character (Upper Body, Lower Body, Hands, Feet)
- The skills you have equipped to your character (4 SuperR Attacks, 2 Ultimate Attacks, 1 Evasive Skill). **Skill limitations apply**
- TP Medals (Bonus for save transfering)
**DISCLAIMER: You must select your character as the Conton City Hero or none of the items will transfer**
Which skills cannot be transferred?
Super Saiyan 2
Super Vegeta 2
Prelude to Destruction
Strike of Revelation
Xbox 360 to Xbox One/PS3 to PS4
Make sure the most recent title update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3/Xbox 360) has been installed and launch your copy of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Select Upload from the Title screen menu and upload your save file .
- Boot Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on X1/PS4 with no save data
- During the first boot process, if you don't have a save file it will ask you various things including if you want to import your local Xenoverse data on your current Xbox One/PS4. If you say no, it will ask you if you would like to import from online.
- Accept the option to download progress from Online and it will download the save file that was uploaded
*This process requires the use of the Xbox or Sony Cloud. A subscription to online services may be required.
- Boot Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on X1/PS4/Steam with no save data
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen to transfer over the save data from Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1