We are aware that a number of players are currently affected by the Fatal Error Crash on the Steam platform. We have included a few workaround provided by affected users who were able to resolve their issue.
Fix TEKKEN 8 UE-Polaris Game has Crashed (LowLevelFatalError)
1. Verify Game Files
2. Update the GPU Drivers
3. Get All the Latest Update for OS
4. Tune Down the Game Settings
5. Do not Overclock the PC (Especially for users on high end graphics cards)
6. Try Switching from Fullscreen to Borderless
7. Use Process Lasso Software and disable HyperThreading
8. Reinstall the game on C Driver or the SSD
Some users have reported that installing the game to a different hard drive resolved the issue. However, some users mentioned the issue would come back at a later point. If this initially worked for you but the issue came back, please check the Conflict with Anti-virus workaround.
Conflict with Anti-virus:
It has been reported that certain firewalls (ex: Avast) treat the polaris-win64-shipping.exe file as a threat. Please add the executable file under exceptions.